Full of advice on topics such as note taking, reading strategies and exam technique, this fully revised and updated new edition will motivate, inspire and guide you through your studies. The advice and tools provided will help you plan your work, improve your skills and boost your confidence.
The new edition has:
- a new chapter on writing your dissertation
- more on using statistics
- more on planning and timetabling techniques
- more on using technology to help you
- expanded advice on preparing and giving presentations
- a new chapter on collaborative learning
Included with the book is a CD Rom that supplies:
- an electronic copy of the book
- planners and other resources
- internet links to further information
This is an essential read for all dyslexic students in further and higher education.
Praise for the first edition:
'[W]ith all the contributors having completed the Postgraduate Certificate: Teaching Adult Dyslexic Learners in Higher Education.this reader felt that the study skills discussed were tried, tested and reliable. I shall recommend this book to confident undergraduates or those who have good teacher/support' - The Patoss Bulletin