Studying Successfully with ADHD
A Pratical Guide for Parents
by Stefanie Rietzler, Fabian Grolimund
For children with ADHD and their parents, the school years are often difficult. Children may avoid homework they dislike, involve their parents in endless discussions of the point or pointlessness of particular exercises, dawdle and daydream their time away, or explode with frustration if they get something wrong or cannot do something.
This book provides parents with concrete and practical help. It shows you how you can:
• improve your child’s concentration and stamina
• increase your child’s motivation to learn and study
• reduce frustration, arguments, and tears over homework
• control chaos and forgetfulness
• help your child succeed by using smart learning methods
• develop your child’s strengths
• help your child cope with failure and maintain self-confidence
• establish a good relationship with the school.
• parents / relatives of children with ADHD
• learning coaches
Rights Sold: Czech, Slovak
Hogrefe is the leading scientific publisher for psychology, psychiatry, and mental health in Europe. These core areas are supplemented by publications in the fields of nursing, healthcare, and medicine.View all titles
- Publisher Hogrefe AG
- Publication Date June 2016
- Orginal LanguageGerman
- ISBN/Identifier 9783456856186
- Publication Country or regionSwitzerland
- Primary Price 24.95 EUR
- ReadershipProfessional and Scholarly
- Publish StatusPublished
- Original Language TitleErfolgreich lernen mit ADHS
- Copyright Year2016
Hogrefe Verlag has chosen to review this offer before it proceeds.
You will receive an email update that will bring you back to complete the process.
You can also check the status in the My Offers area
Please wait while the payment is being prepared.
Do not close this window.