Differential Diagnosis of Body Fluids in Small Animal Cytology
by Francesco Cian, Paola Monti
- Francesco qualified from University of Padua (Italy) with a DVM in 2006 and spent the next 4 years in small animal practice. In 2010, he started a residency program in Clinical Pathology at the University of Cambridge, which he finished in 2013 attaining both an ECVCP and FRCPath diploma. Francesco joined the Animal Health Trust (AHT) in 2013 as Head of Clinical Pathology, and from September 2015 works for Battlab (LABOKLIN). Francesco has a special interest in lymphoproliferative disorders of dogs and cats and flow cytometry. He is member of the cytology exam committee of the European College of Veterinary Clinical Pathology (ECVCP) and is author of several publications on peer-reviewed journals. He co-authored with Paola Monti the cytology chapter of the third edition of the BSAVA Manual of Veterinary Clinical Pathology and is editor of the second edition of the book "Veterinary Cytology: Dog, Cat, Horse and Cow: Self-Assessment Color Review".; Paola qualified from University of B
CABI (CAB International)
CABI (CAB International) is an international, non-profit body improving lives by providing information & scientific expertise to solve problems in agriculture & the environment.View all titles
- Publisher/Imprint CABI / CAB International
- Publication Date June 2023
- Orginal LanguageEnglish
- ISBN/Identifier 9781789247763 / 1789247764
- Publication Country or regionUnited Kingdom
- Primary Price 59.99 GBP
- ReadershipCollege/higher education; Professional and scholarly
- Publish StatusPublished
- Dimensions246 X 189 mm
- Reference Code5229
CABI (CAB International) has chosen to review this offer before it proceeds.
You will receive an email update that will bring you back to complete the process.
You can also check the status in the My Offers area
Please wait while the payment is being prepared.
Do not close this window.