The Dark Triad of Personality in Personnel Selection
by Schwarzinger, Dominik
How to use the dark triad in personnel selection
• Presents the latest research and theories
• Highlights the gains and risks of these traits
• Concrete recommendations for use in selection process
• Summarizes legal and professional guidelines
Learn how people high in narcissism, Machiavellianism, and subclinical psychopathy can experience individual career success and show adaptive performance as well as present severe risks to others in the workplace with abusive and destructive leadership and counterproductive behavior. This practical book also summarizes the legal and professional guidelines when assessing the dark personality characteristics of job applicants, examines the acceptance and social validity of such assessments, evaluates the available instruments, and makes recommendations for practical applications and further research.
• clinical psychologists
• work, organizational, and business psychologists
Rights sold: English
Hogrefe is the leading scientific publisher for psychology, psychiatry, and mental health in Europe. These core areas are supplemented by publications in the fields of nursing, healthcare, and medicine.View all titles
- Publisher Hogrefe Verlag GmbH & Co. KG
- Publication Date July 2020
- ISBN/Identifier 9783801730147
- Primary Price 34.95 EUR
- Publish StatusPublished
- Original Language TitleDie Dunkle Triade der Persönlichkeit in der Personalauswahl
- Edition1. Auflage 2020
Hogrefe Verlag has chosen to review this offer before it proceeds.
You will receive an email update that will bring you back to complete the process.
You can also check the status in the My Offers area
Please wait while the payment is being prepared.
Do not close this window.