Learning with Children
by Fabian Grolimund
The school years are a major challenge, not only for your child but also for you as a parent. You may be asking yourself questions like:
• How can I motivate my child to study and learn?
• How should I handle homework conflicts?
• How can I help my child to become more independent?
• What learning strategies are appropriate for primary school children?
• How can I help if my child has problems with math, reading, or spelling?
Answers to these and many other questions about homework, learning, and studying can be found in this book. It describes practical methods and effective strategies, and shows how providing just a little support can be a big help to your child.
Target Group: psychologists, education specialists, parents.
All rights available
Hogrefe is the leading scientific publisher for psychology, psychiatry, and mental health in Europe. These core areas are supplemented by publications in the fields of nursing, healthcare, and medicine.View all titles
- Publisher Hogrefe AG
- Publication Date April 2016
- Orginal LanguageGerman
- ISBN/Identifier 9783456856605
- Publication Country or regionSwitzerland
- Primary Price 19.95 EUR
- ReadershipProfessional and Scholarly
- Publish StatusPublished
- Original Language TitleMit Kindern lernen
- Copyright Year2016
Hogrefe Verlag has chosen to review this offer before it proceeds.
You will receive an email update that will bring you back to complete the process.
You can also check the status in the My Offers area
Please wait while the payment is being prepared.
Do not close this window.