Clinical Handbook of Psychotropic Drugs
by Ric M. Procyshyn / Kalyna Z. Bezchlibnyk-Butler / J. Joel Jeffries (Eds.)
The “Clinical Handbook of Psychotropic Drugs” has become a standard reference and working tool for psychiatrists, psychologists, physicians, pharmacists, nurses, and other mental health professionals.
• Independent, unbiased, up-to-date
• Packed with unique, easy-to-read comparison charts and
tables (dosages, side effects, pharmacokinetics, interactions…)
for a quick overview of treatment options
• Succinct, bulleted information on all classes of medication:
on- and off-label indications, (US FDA, Health Canada),
recommended dosages, US and Canadian trade names, side
effects, interactions, pharmacodynamics, precautions in
the young, the elderly, and pregnancy, nursing implications,
and much more – all you need to know for each class of drug
• Potential interactions and side effects summarized in
• With instantly recognizable icons and in full color throughout,
allowing you to find at a glance all the information you seek
• Clearly written patient information sheets available for
download as printable PDF files
This book is a must for everyone who needs an up-to-date, easyto- use, comprehensive summary of all the most relevant information about psychotropic drugs. Tables, graphs, and overviews make this handbook a practical tool for professionals.
• psychiatrists und psychologists
• physicians and pharmacists
• nurses, and other mental health
Rights sold: German, Italian, Romanian, Simplified Chinese
Hogrefe is the leading scientific publisher for psychology, psychiatry, and mental health in Europe. These core areas are supplemented by publications in the fields of nursing, healthcare, and medicine.View all titles
- Publisher Hogrefe Publishing
- Orginal LanguageEnglish
- ISBN/Identifier 9780889375932
- Primary Price 84.95 EUR
- Publish StatusPublished
- Copyright Year2021
Hogrefe Verlag has chosen to review this offer before it proceeds.
You will receive an email update that will bring you back to complete the process.
You can also check the status in the My Offers area
Please wait while the payment is being prepared.
Do not close this window.