Shades of Gray
by Jessica James
Honor and conviction clash with loyalty and love in this epic Civil War love story that pits brother against brother. Shades of Gray chronicles the clash of a Confederate cavalry officer with a Union spy as they defend their beliefs, their country, and their honor. Called “a riveting piece of historical fiction” by the Midwest Book Review and often compared to Gone with the Wind, the novel takes readers across the rolling hills of Virginia in a page-turning tale of courage and love.
Gallantry and chivalry are put to the test when Colonel Alexander Hunter discovers the woman he promised his dying brother he would protect is the Union spy he has vowed to his men he would destroy. Readers will discover the fine line between friends and enemies when the lives of these two tenacious foes cross by the fates of war and their destinies become entwined forever.
- 2010 Military Writers Stars and Flags Award
- 2009 HOLT Medallion Finalist for Best Southern Theme
- 2008 Indie Next Generation Award for Best Regional Fiction
- 2008 Indie Next Generation Finalist for Best Historical Fiction
- 2008 IPPY Award for Best Regional Fiction
- 2008 ForeWord Magazine Finalist for Book of the Year in Romance
“It is a book that I think could have the impact of a ‘Gone With the Wind.” – J. Noyalas, Assistant Professor of History
- Publisher Patriot Press
- Orginal LanguageEnglish
- ISBN/Identifier 9780979600005 / 0979600006
- Publication Country or regionUnited States
- Primary Price 21.99 USD
- Publish StatusPublished
- Responsibility[Nathan Troi Anderson & J.K. Putnam].
- Page size6 X 9 (6 X 9) inches
You will receive an email update that will bring you back to complete the process.
You can also check the status in the My Offers area
Please wait while the payment is being prepared.
Do not close this window.