Fast Facts: Infant Nutrition
by Alan Lucas, Stanley Zlotkin
Nutrition is the oldest branch of paediatrics and fundamental to it. Intensive research spans 200 years. "Fast Facts: Infant Nutrition" covers the importance of early nutrition namely: impact on long-term health and development; effect on disease course; and health and safety aspects of early nutrition. It is critical that a broad range of health professionals involved in paediatrics gain insight into this emerging field and this text provides a practical evidence-based guidance. This text is part of the "Fast Facts" series of handy guides to clinical practice to support doctors and healthcare professionals in their busy and changing environments. Designed for quick and easy access, this authoritative guide is comprehensively illustrated and fully indexed.
Table of contents:
• Nutritional requirements
• Growth; Breastfeeding
• Infant formulas and other milks
• Other fluids in infant feeding
• Transition to solid foods
• Food safety and general health issues
• A practical approach to feeding problems
• Future trends
- Publisher/Imprint Health Press Limited / Health
- Publication Date January 2003
- Orginal LanguageEnglish
- ISBN/Identifier 9781899541935 / 1899541934
- Primary Price 15 GBP
- ReadershipProfessional and Scholarly
- Publish StatusPublished
- ResponsibilityAlan Lucas, Stanley Zlotkin.
- Page size21 (8.2 x 5.9) inches
- SeriesFast Facts
Health Press Limited has chosen to review this offer before it proceeds.
You will receive an email update that will bring you back to complete the process.
You can also check the status in the My Offers area
Please wait while the payment is being prepared.
Do not close this window.