Both practical and theoretical, the Fourth Edition of the bestseller shows how to conduct program evaluations and why to conduct them in the manner prescribed. This entirely rewritten edition offers readers a full-fledged evaluation text from identifying primary users of an evaluation to focusing the evaluation, making methods decisions, analyzing data, and presenting findings.
Key Features of the Fourth Edition
- Provides thoroughly updated materials: all chapters have updated references, new exhibits and sidebars, and new examples and stories-and most have new cartoons.
- Offers new developments in stakeholder analysis
- Includes a utilization-focused checklist
- Gives greater emphasis on mixed methods
- Details the explosion of international evaluation
- Contains updated web references, examples, and citations