The publication consists of:
- comprehensive teacher notes
- lesson plans focused on emotional literacy
- copiable diary pages notes.
Facilitating this programme the teacher will:
- help students to understand, manage and express their
- extend the range of feelings and vocabulary used
- encourage emotionally literate behaviours and relationships.
An essential resource for those who want to encourage emotional development in young people.
SAGE has produced over 850 journals, including those of over 300 learned societies and institutions, and over 800 books a year over a broad range of areas including business, science, and technology.
Please wait while the payment is being prepared. Do not close this window.
Please wait while the payment is being processed. Do not close this window.
It looks like your payment could not be processed at this time. Please try again or select a different payment option.