by Tayyab Rashid, Jane Gillham, Afroze Anjum
Informed by rigorous research from positive psychology, cognitive behavior therapy and mindfulness, the Strengths-Based Resilience (SBR) program helps participants cultivate resilience in the face of different adverse life phases, whether it is challenges in higher education, work, relationships, or more.
The 14-module SBR program helps clients to build resilience through a series of evidence-based skills. Core modules focus on:
• Integrating mindfulness, relaxation, and gratitude into
• Developing a personal story of resilience
• Learning a more flexible thinking style
• Identifying and using strengths to solve problems
• Incorporating slowness and savoring
• Practicing positive communication for healthier
• Contributing to community by learning to act altruistically
• Pursuing a sense of meaning by exploring past and future
This color-illustrated manual is clearly structured, providing step-by step instructions, and listing the practice elements and goals of each module. It is an essential resource for all mental health practitioners wanting to help their clients build resilience.
• clinical psychologists
Rights sold: All rights available
Hogrefe is the leading scientific publisher for psychology, psychiatry, and mental health in Europe. These core areas are supplemented by publications in the fields of nursing, healthcare, and medicine.View all titles
- Publisher Hogrefe Publishing
- Orginal LanguageEnglish
- ISBN/Identifier 9780889375642
- Primary Price 39.95 EUR
- Publish StatusPublished
- Copyright Year2022
Hogrefe Verlag has chosen to review this offer before it proceeds.
You will receive an email update that will bring you back to complete the process.
You can also check the status in the My Offers area
Please wait while the payment is being prepared.
Do not close this window.