So verfliegt die Wut im Nu
Mit praktischen Tipps für Eltern
by Katja Reider
That's How Anger Flies Away in a Flash
About releasing anger and giving comfort
The little hedgehog is terribly angry! The sparrow has just sat down in hedgehog's little house and that belongs to the hedgehog alone! He rages and cries from all the anger. Fortunately, the other animals know what to do: Bear brings a pillow for him to punch, Deer stomps the anger into the ground and Mouse shows how to catch his breath again. So even the biggest anger is quickly gone.
• Loving illustrations with practical tips, which immediately help with feelings of anger
• Developed with psychological advice: Using rituals and rhymes to comfort and calm
• Bestselling and innovative ’Ritual‘ concept: Over 55,000 copies sold of the series and over 200,000 copies gifted to German families by the Ministry of Education
Kids and Young Adults want to read books by Loewe for over 150 years. As the market leader for Early Reading, Loewe is renowned for the concept Loewe´s Lions, which has companied children for generations. Over the last three years, Loewe developed its market position, with a focus on topics that children want to read, we publish books that match the changing media use and developed a new form of narration.View all titles
- Publication Date July 2022
- ISBN/Identifier 9783743210394
- Publish StatusPublished
Loewe has chosen to review this offer before it proceeds.
You will receive an email update that will bring you back to complete the process.
You can also check the status in the My Offers area
Please wait while the payment is being prepared.
Do not close this window.