This large Atlas is meant for children and adults to sit together on the sofa, turn the pages, share and enjoy its amusing maps, questions and illustrations with thousands of details of the five continents. Thus, curiosity, which is the source of knowledge, will continue growing. - Why it is said that Europe is the Old World?
- Does France have a small Sahara?
- Does Germany have a jungle?
- Is there a little man peeing out in the middle of the street in Belgium?
- Does Moldavia exist or is it an invented country in
- How much costs Alaska?
- Do the people of Guatemala do the shopping with birds?
- Does Laos have a million elephants?
- Did the Japanese invent the chopsticks to eat?
The FGEE represents the spanish publishing sector. The aims of the FGEE are: To represent, manage, enhance and defend the general interest of the spanish publishing sector on a national, european and international level.