Data Analysis in Business Research: A Step By Step Nonparametric Approach discusses tools pertaining to one-sample tests, two independent sample tests, k-independent sample tests, two-related sample tests, k-related sample tests, measures of correlations and associations, tests of interactions and multiple comparisons and, multivariate interdependence test using correspondence analysis.
The book features:
- Non-technical coverage
- Lucid presentation for easy comprehension
- Illustrated step-by-step approach
- Compendium of major non-parametric tests in one text
- Comprehensive quiz bank
- Would be widely applicable in all disciplines
- A friendly guide in doing the dissertation data analysis
This book is designed as a supplementary text for students of business and management. It will also be useful for marketing professionals and market research organizations.